Thursday, 19 February 2015

Anthropomorphising cars

After we had finished drawings cars around Cheltenham and in my case Bishop's Stortford we then had to change these cars by anthropomorphising them into our own characters. Whereas I slightly wanted to make the cars look more like transformers because of issues with time and other modules I instead decided to use an approach that was similar to the Disney movie Cars by turning the headlights into eyes and the grill into the mouth. I slightly enjoyed making these characters instead of just drawings the cars because it gave me more ideas to how I can create these weird wonderful characters. However Cars are objects that I find very difficult to draw well and in proportion so the cars do not look as nice as I would like them to be.

My Peugeot 206 turned into Patrick the angry Peugeot

My Brother's Seat Ibiza turned into Stuart the happy Seat


No comments:

Post a Comment